So, as the winter break approaches, I wanted to give you a list of things I will be reading during my 2 week holiday. In no order whatsoever:
1. Deadly Little Lies (#2 in the Touch series)
2. The Dark Divine
3. Tempted (#...7??? in the HON series)
4. The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4)
5. Stolen (Otherworlds #2)
6. Shadowland (The Immortals #3)
7. The Maze Runner
7 books in 2 weeks? Difficult, but possible.
I also wanted to write a reading list for you guys as well. Books I've read that I highly recomend. Thus, your winter reading list:
1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick : sexy bad boys, Fallen angels, and the BEST kissing scenes!
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater: race against time, werewolves and heart tugging moments
3. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey: I know, cheesy title, but it's delicious! Twilight with a twist and better version of Bella!
4. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: Southern Goth, family curse, impossible love. Everything is described to perfection!
5. anything by Melissa Marr: she's fabulous!
6. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen: SD can do no wrong! Lets say this will warm your Winter Blues
7. Bloom by Elizabeth Scott: secrets, love triangles, drama!
8. Lament by Maggie Stiefvater: more action than Shiver, but the emotions are still there! And with the fey as oppose to werewolves!
9. Once A Witch by Carolyn Maccullough Teenage witches? Family curses? What's not to love?
10. Far From You by Lisa Schroeder: I never thought I'd be a fan of verse till I read this. So poetic, beautiful, sad and amazing.
And, because I thought it was funny:
So there you have it! My Winter list and a few recommendations for you. Enjoy!