Better Know A Blogger is feature that spotlights Bloggers. Today, I'm thrilled to have the hilarious and awesome Brent from Naughty Book Kitties on the blog. Please welcome him!
1. What is your name/blogger name?
My name is Brent.
2. What is the name of your blog (provide link)
The Naughty Book Kitties, which can be found here: http://naughtybookkitties.blogspot.com (Yes, I was, in fact, under the influence when I titled my blog.)
3. Do you have an auto-buy author, someone whose writing is so good, you have to read everything they write?
Tons of 'em! Sarah Dessen, Cassandra Clare, Dia Reeves, Ellen Hopkins, Melissa de la Cruz, and Tom Dolby are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
4. Who is your all-time favorite couple in literature? (And/Or favorite male/female character)
I'm embarassed to admit this, but . . . I've read three classic novels in my entire life. But I can tell you my favorite contemporary couple! Anna and Etienne in ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins.
5. Do you have an e-reader? Do you prefer e-books or regular books, or use both?
I do not have an e-reader. Yet! I really have no preference. As long as the story is good, the canvas doesn't matter.
6. What are your Top 5 picks for the best books of 2010?
ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins; SLICE OF CHERRY by Dia Reeves; A BLUE SO DARK by Holly Schindler; PERSONAL DEMONS by Lisa Desrochers; and BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver.
7. What book or series has been sitting in your TBR the longest?
The Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger. All of my friends have loved the series, and I'm just now getting into it!
Thank you so much Brent, for taking the time to answer a few questions. If you're looking for a good laugh or great, creative reviews, or awesome giveaways and interviews, please check out Naughty Book Kitties!