Better Know A Blogger is a feature that spotlights bloggers. Today, please welcome Cari (or is it Maria?) from Cari's Book Blog.
1. What is your name/blogger name?
My first name is Maria but because I didn't want to put everything out online I went by my middle name which is Cari. Now it depends on who is talking to me they call me both.
2. What is the name of your blog: Cari's Book Blog
3. Do you have an auto-buy author, someone whose writing is so good, you have to read everything they write? Ah how long can my answer be? Ok I'll be quick: Maggie Stiefvater, Kim Derting, Anthologies because they are great to collect autographs, Richelle Mead, Cassandra Claire, Rachel Caine, and I can go on forever.
4. Who is your all-time favorite couple in literature? (And/Or favorite male character): There are so many it's hard to pick. Of course Jace and Clary, Edward and Bella, Sam and Grace, Jack and Schyler (Blue Bloods), Dimitri and Rose, Peeta and Katniss
5. Do you have an e-reader? Do you prefer e-books or regular books, or use both?: I'm trying really hard to not get an ereader. I love real books and collecting.
6. What are your Top 5 picks for the best books of 2010? The Body Finder, Anna and the French Kiss, Linger, Radiant Shadows, Dash and Lilys Book of Dares and I know I'm missing like 20 other books but I picked some of my top favs off the top of my head
7. What book or series has been sitting in your TBR the longest? Weather Warden by Rachel Caine I love the Morganville series so I figured I would love it and got the first 7 when she came to Houston but I haven't started them yet. I have over 200 books easy on my to read list and I own them all.
Maria, thank you so much for stopping by. Everyone, be sure to check out Maria's blog, where she posts awesome reviews and giveaways.