The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten authors you would like to see on a reality show. Oh, this ought to be good!
1. Jackson Pearce on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I don't know why, but it just feels right.
2. John Green on The Bachelor. Okay, I know he's married, but a girl can dream, right? ;-)
3-4. Cassandra Clare and Holly Black on Fear Factor. They would make a great combo, and I'd love to see if either of them would bow out of a challenge before the end.
5. Veronica Roth on Survivor. Be brave. Be Dauntless!
6. Jennifer Bosworth on The Bad Girls' Club. I don't know why, but I think she'd totally kick butt on this show. She seems like the no nonsense kind of gal.
7. Maggie Stiefvater on America's Got Talent. Lets face it, folks. This lady has got A LOT of talent(s).
8-9. Rachel Hawkins and Myra McEntire on America's Best Dance Crew. Their dance crew would be called Time Hex, and they'd drop it like it's hot. I'd vote for their dance crew.
10. Jeri Smith-Ready on Total Blackout. If you haven't heard of Total Blackout, it's basically people being sent into a pitch black room, forced to touch/hear/smell/do things and letting their imaginations run wild. It involves a lot of "WTF IS THAT?!?!?!?!" moments, and I would love to see what Jeri thinks "it" was. :-)
Woo! What authors would be on your list, and what shows would they be on?