Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Top Ten Favorite Kick-Ass Heroines
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is your Top Ten Favorite Kick-Ass Heroines. Eeep, love this topic! Let's do this thing!
1. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. Seriously, do you have to ask why?
2. Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter. Hermoine is the heroine to beat all heroines. Who wouldn't want Hermoine as their best friend and confidant?
3. Tris from Divergent. I don't need to explain why, do I? Didn't think so!
4. Lenah from Infinite Days. The ultimate badass vampire.
5. Jacqueline from Easy. I love her sarcasm and strength. She lives in the "real world"(and also my only non paranormal/fantasy/dystopia pick) and deals with problems other girls face. It makes me heart her even more.
6. Celaena from Throne of Glass. Excuse my crude language, but this girl's got balls, yo. Fo' shizzle.
7. Ember from Article 5. It's funny how I just want to hug her and tell her everything's going to be okay even though it's not. It's even funnier that she'd punch me in the face if I did.
8. Rachel from Defiance. God bless a girl who can fight and has ninja skills.
9. Celia from The Night Circus. Magic? Illusions? Games? I don't even know what I would do if I were Celia which is one of the reasons why she's one of my faves.
10. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. You got to love a girl with morals and a lot of heart.
Those are my picks, kiddies! I hope you guys are having a fabulous week thus far. To those in the North East US, stay safe!
Who are some of your favorite heroines?
Posted by Lena Anne at 8:52 AM