Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors. Woot, let's do this thang!
1. Veronica Roth. The woman can do no wrong.
2. Jennifer Echols. She writes some of the best contemporary books I've ever read. I preordered STAR CROSSED and am waiting for it to be delivered. I'm also impatiently waiting for LEVITATING LAS VEGAS and DIRTY LITTLE SECRET to release.
3. Gayle Forman. Because she makes me swoon and cry at the same time.
4. Stephanie Perkins. Do you really have to ask me why?
5. Melina Marchetta. *Sigh* I just love her, that's all.
6. Miranda Kenneally. What can I say? Southern gals love other southern gals!
7. Laini Taylor. I own the hardback of DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE and bought the paperback because it has a preview of the sequel in the back. Bought it right when it came out. See? Proof!
8. Lauren Oliver. She's such a rockstar! She also named one of her leading ladies' Lena soooo, ya know. Soft spot. ;-)
9. Lisa Schroeder. She never disappoints me.
10. Sarah Dessen. I look forward to her books every single summer. Please, don't ever stop writing.
Those are my picks! Who are some of your auto-buy authors?