Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. As you can see, this week's topic is all about pop words. Anyone else super excited about this topic? I sure am! Anywho, here we go!
1. British boy. Okay, technically that's two words but put them together and you have my immediate attention.
2. Travel. I love books about travelling, especially when it involves a road trip. Good gravy, do I love a good road trip!
3. Coming of age. Seriously, who doesn't love a fabulous coming of age story?
4. Europe. The setting is everything, and I adore living vicariously through characters.
5. First love. Gosh, I cannot tell you how much I love reading about love ESPECIALLY first love. Sa-woooooon!
6. Fantasy. Dragons, magic, sword fighting...*sigh* I love all those things.
7. Charming. Charming boy, charming story, Prince Charming, etc. What is it about the word charming that's so irresistible?
8. Thriller. Is there anything better than reading a heart pounding book? I think not.
9. Set in year 228675309^21849. Okay, so I know a bunch of people out there are sick of post apocalyptic/dystopian novels but personally, I still love them. I think it's fun reading about how creative authors can be creating worlds that don't exist. At least, not yet. :O
10. Heart-wrenching. Nothing like a good cry! We all need one every once in a while.
What are some words that jump out to you?