Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As A Movie Or TV Show
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As A Movie Or TV Show. Umm, LOVE THIS!
1. The Jessica Darling Series by Megan McCafferty. I would love, love, LOVE to see these books transformed into a TV show. There's been talk for quite some time but until it happens, I shall dream of the perfect Marcus Flutie.
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas. I'd love to watch Celaena kick ass on the big screen!
3. Easy by Tammara Webber. Can I cast Lucas? Please?
4. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay. I'd definitely have to bring a box of tissues to the movie. So many feels!
5. Pivot Point by Kasie West. Ahh, the TV show would be amazeballs! I'm predicting it'd be better than Pretty Little Liars. Yep, I went there!
6. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. So much freaking swoon and awesomeness. “'The problem with wanting,'" he whispered, his mouth trailing along my jaw until it hovered over my lips, 'is that it makes us weak.'” Goodness, I need a reread, STAT!
7. The Heist Society by Ally Carter. HALE! It's like James Bond but with a killer group of teens. I'd love to see Kat doing what she does best.
8. Just One Day by Gayle Forman. This novel reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Before Sunrise. It would make the PERFECT summer movie...with the exception of that killer cliffhanger.
9. 52 Reason To Hate My Father by Jessica Brody. This movie would be hilarious! I'd go see it!
10. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. Technically, they would need to turn Anna and the French Kiss into a movie first, but I don't care. This is my favorite of the two, and I'd love to see where the director and producers would take us.
There you have it! What books would you guys love to see on the big/little screen?