Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR Pile
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is the Top Ten Books on my TBR Pile. My pile is kind of freaking huge, but let's see if I can narrow it down to just ten. ;-)
1. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord. Nothing says spring flowers like a contemporary novel! I love the cover and have heard amazing things about this book. Can't wait to sink my teeth into it...or something like that.
2. Tease by Amanda Maciel. I don't know why, but I enjoy reading books about bullying and cyber bullying. It's always a tough read, but it's realistic and makes you think about how something someone views as a tiny thing can drastically change someone's life. In general, it makes you think and personally inspires me to get out there and do something about it.
3. The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder. I adored The Probability of Miracles and already have a feeling I will love this book. It's about friendship and first love and aren't those the best kinds of books? It also doesn't help that the cover is adorable.
4. Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira. All I've heard are good things about this book. Also, Stephen Chbosky is quoted on this novel. If that isn't the best recommendation ever, I don't know what is.
5. Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3) by Laini Taylor. Dude, I preordered this book ages ago. I NEED IT! Don't try calling, tweeting, or texting me while I'm reading this book. Honey badger don't care. Honey badger don't give a...*ahem*. Yes, I will be lost in reading.
6. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I plan on starting it this weekend and am ridiculously excited. LOVED My Life Next Door. Squeeeeeee!
7. Tease (The Ivy Chronicles #2) by Sophie Jordan. I love me some NA and Sophie Jordan!
8. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. Hello, Jenny Han wrote this. If she wrote a menu, I would read it. Plus, how cute does this book sound?
9. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Because I love me some JLA!
10. Deeper by Robin York. I recently bought things and have heard good things about it. You know I love me some NA books set in college. Does it count that I just started this? :-P
There you have it! What are some books on your Spring TBR pile? Do we share any of the same ones? Cause if so, maybe we should read them at the same time. ;-)