Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten books I've read so far this year. Honestly, I've probably read maybe 15 books this year thus far (Hey! Don't judge me! I spent a good portion of this year planning my wedding!). Because of this, I'm only going to do a top five books I've read so far this year. Here we go!
1. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkowski. You guys, I'd like to apologize in advance, because I predict this book will be on many, many Top Ten Tuesdays in the future. It's one of the best books I've read in so long. To put it simply, I love, love, loved it!
2. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally. Technically, this book hasn't come out yet. I can't help it. I just need to tell you guys how amazing it is, and how it's probably Miranda's best book yet. I'm not kidding when I say everyone should pre-order this book, because you will NEED it the day it releases. Fo'sho.
3. Biggest Flirts (Superlatives #1) by Jennifer Echols. So insanely cute! I think I love Jennifer Echol's romcom stories more than her others. They're just quirky, funny, light reads, and sometimes a girl (or guy) just needs to escape and smile.
4. The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass. Now that's the way to end a trilogy. I don't care if the ending was slightly cheesy or the fact that I just wanted to slap America sometimes (often, actually). None of that mattered, because everything ended the way it should.
5. Breakable (Contours of the Heart #2, aka the companion to Easy) by Tammara Webber. Is it possible to love Lucas even more than I already did? Apparently.
There you have it! What are some of your top ten/five/two books you've read this year?