Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. I haven't done one of these in a while, so here we go!
1. Brennan from MAYBE SOMEDAY. Brennan is Ridge's brother, and even though he's not really in the book that often, I can't help but be curious about him and his life. Maybe it's because he's in a band? At any rate, I enjoyed what little humor he offered to the novel. Maybe, just maybe someday, he'll have a book of his own.
2. Cookie from BOOMERANG. Okay, I know she wasn't exactly nice, but I'm wondering what makes her so mean. Her story would be an interesting one!
3. Chaol from THRONE OF GLASS. Let's be honest- We all want this!
4. Julia from EVEN IN PARADISE. While he's one of the main characters from the novel, I can't help but wonder what she's up to now. I'd love to see how she views the world through her eyes, and not just read about it through Charlotte's.
5. Zuzana from the DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE trilogy. It's the best friend thing. She is Karou's best friend, and I just want to know more about her. See how she sees the crazy alternate world, especially sense she's one of the few humans in the book.
6. Kim from IF I STAY. Again, it's the best friend thing. Would love to catch back up with Kim.
7. Kenji from SHATTER ME. Because why the eff not?
8. Drew from THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY. I've practically bribed, begged, and pleaded with Katja for this book. WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME?!
9. Puck from THE TREACHERY OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS. I'd prefer Puck, but I'll settle for anyone from the novel.
10. Jesse from WINTER LONGING. I haven't read this book in ages, but I still remember Jesse, and I would love it if I was able to revisit that world (maybe sans the heartache), and see how he dealt with everything.
There you have it! I'm sure I left plenty of characters and worlds I'd like to revisit, which leaves me to ask you what characters you'd like to have their own book?