Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Top Ten Books I've Read In 2015 So Far
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. So, the Top Ten Books I've Read In 2015 So Far, eh? Let's have a go at it!
1. THE WINNER'S CRIME (The Winner's Curse #2) by Marie Rutkowski. There's a reason this was the first book that came to mind and another why this trilogy is easily becoming one of my favorites. It's just so, so good, and leaves me with so many feelings. I've never been so happy to be this frustrated in...well, ever.
2. CHASE ME (Broke and Beautiful #1) by Tessa Bailey. Karen actually recommended this one to me, and I always buy every book she recommends (they're far and few). You guys, this book is hilarious and sexy and oh so delicious. I devoured it.
3. THE DEAL (Off-Campus #1) by Elle Kennedy. Another book Karen recommended, and I loved. You're on a roll, bestie. Keep them coming. But seriously, if you take anything away from this post, let it be a copy of this book.
4. SAINT ANYTHING by Sarah Dessen. This novel is as addicting as eating popcorn during a movie. Am I the only one who has read this and has been craving pizza ever since? Maybe I'll order pizza for lunch.
5. I'LL MEET YOU THERE by Heather Demetrios. Gosh, I loved this book. Thinking about some of the scenes now is getting me a bit misty-eyed. No, it's just allergies...I'M FINE!
6. JESSE'S GIRL (Hundred Oaks) by Miranda Kenneally. How does Miranda consistently write these amazing, funny, fun, swoony books? Her books are like a roller coaster that only goes up. I don't think it has ever taken me more than a day to finish one of her novels, and JESSE'S GIRL is a great example as to why.
7. CONFESS by Colleen Hoover. I really adored this one, so it's truly no surprise that Colleen is easily becoming one of my auto-buy authors. I highly recommend getting a physical copy of CONFESS, because the art work is fantastic. Almost as good as the actual story.
8. EMMY & OLIVER by Robin Benway. You guys know I love me a good YA contemp with beauty, raw emotions, and everything in-between. So, so good.
9. THE GIRL AT MIDNIGHT (The Girl At Midnight #1) by Melissa Grey. This novel is kind of like a mixture of CITY OF BONES and DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONES, but also something that's entirely it's own. It's really freaking good, you guys. For real.
10. THE ORPHAN QUEEN (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows. I just want to crawl inside Jodi's mind and wander around for a bit. Where does she come up with these amazing stories? I would also like the shake the hand of the person who designs her cover art. Beautiful writing, beautiful cover, beautiful everything.
There you have it! What's the best thing you've read in 2015 thus far?